Boost your Immune System on a daily basis! We hear so much about having to take injections to aid our immune system to do its job, but the reality is, it’s already quite capable for the job!
I receive a lot of emails asking me what they should do to protect themselves from ‘covid’ and from other people who have already received injections… that is… shedding.
To protect your body from any sickness or disease, you need to be building, or boosting, your immune system. As I said, it’s more than capable, but with our awful Western style diet and lackk of nutrients in the food we eat, it can sure do with some help.
The only help it needs is for you to take care of it by eating and drinking the right foods. Supplement with high-spectrum vitamins and minerals… make yourself a cup of Pine Needle Tea for a great Vitamin C boost, and consider anything else I have listed below.
Nah… there was no mistake! God created us with an incredible immune system that protects from all manner of pathogens. He doesn’t need help from the pharmaceutical companies, mixing their toxic ingredients and placing it in a syringe designed for your arm!
Now many may not agree with me on this point, and that’s ok. I personally believe there is enough evidence that we can find in nature healing substances for every condition. These, used with care, are not toxic to our body and are gentle and effective.
What’s going wrong?
The problems we are facing are multi-faceted. On a daily basis, our bodies are bombarded with toxins from:
- chemtrails from the sky
- toxic sprays of all kinds on our fruit and vegetables
- poisonous chemicals in our water such as Fluoride, Chlorine and more.
- just to name a few…
The problem for those growing their own organic foods at home are that the vegetables are daily saturated in chemtrails falling from the sky.
The council water if used, contains fluoride and chlorine. We douse our vegetables with it.
Fruit and vegetables bought from the greengrocer are usually not organic. If they do have some, it’s on a little table over in the corner… often wilted and not looking very appetising! Ugh!
Another problem is that much of the soils used for agriculture are depleted in nutrients. They tend to grow the same foods over and over on the same patch of land. Although they do add some minerals, (Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium)… if they do not add all the other minerals, including trace minerals, it is not sufficient for health.
If the minerals are not in the soil, they cannot be in the plants they grow!
Even when we take a shower, our bodies are being doused in fluoride and chlorine. The problem is that our skin is capable of absorbing more of those chemicals in our body than when we drink a glass of water containing them.
Swimming pools where the kids spend hours… imagine…
So the air we breathe, the food we eat and the water we drink… all contaminated… unless we have put in place very good water purifiers, full house filters, buy organic and wash well… etc.
Ideas on how to boost your immune system
The air we breathe
- There is not a lot we can do about chemtrails unfortunately. Pray they will soon come to an end.
- When out walking, try to stay away from busy highways or anywhere high in toxins.
- Never use artificial fragrances… they are full to the hilt with toxic ingredients. They might smell like vanilla, but it’s only a vanilla ‘smell a-like’.
- Don’t burn candles in your house unless made from beeswax. I believe soy candles are ok.
- Only purchase toxic-free home cleaners, washing detergents, dish-washing detergent etc.
- Stay as far as possible away from smokers. Each cigarette contains around 4,000 chemicals… many of them are not safe to be inhaled into the human body, and/or are potentially cancer causing.
Water we drink, bathe and swim in
- Use a water purifier or very good quality filter. Be aware that most filters do not remove fluoride.
- If possible, insert a whole house filter into your water mains so that each time you have a shower or bath, you are using clean and toxic free water.
- There are some very good alternatives to use with swimming pools other than chlorine… research for them.
- Bottled water does not provide you with the answer you are looking for. Many are hazardous to your health.
Food we eat
- Try to buy organic where possible. Remember it also needs to be washed well before consuming.
- Try also to buy fruit and vegetables that are grown in your local area as typically they contain more nutrients.
- Grow your own vegetables as much as possible. Add the full spectrum of minerals to the soil and use only toxic-free sprays.
- Eat a good portion of raw foods per day that are full of enzymes to aid your digestion.
- Consume whole foods as much as is possible. Unprocessed is best.
- Highly processed foods such as white bread, most bakery goods, meats from the deli etc, do not provide you with the nutrients your body requires. Eat nutrient-dense as much as possible.
Keep yourself hydrated
- Drink lots of high quality water daily.
- After each coffee or tea, drink a glass of water to make up for the diuretic effect. This is on top of your daily water.
- Flavour your water with lovely essential oils, berries, other fruit etc.
- Try to always vary what you drink. A lot of people drink coffee or tea as if it were the only drink in the world. Variety is the key. There are so many wonderful drinks to consume. Each drink contains different nutrients your body requires.
- Of-course, stay far away from sodas such as Coke or Diet Coke, You cannot expect to be healthy and have a strong immune system with them. A soda drink, once in the blue moon is ok, but other than that, shun them.
- If you like bubbles up your nose, invest in a home soda stream and make your own healthy home-made varieties.
Mouthful Matters – Every mouthful counts!
My website is called “Mouthful Matters’ for a reason. Every bite you take is either building your health or pulling it down. Every bite you take of highly processed foods is taking room that should be filled with nutrient-dense foods.
We would not treat our car in this manner, so why do we treat our bodies this way?
Have you ever poured orange juice into your car? Why not?
Oh, you say, it’s not good for the car and will cause many problems!
This fellow is still wondering what he did wrong!!!
Hmm… and what about you?
We need to eat and drink the foods that were designed for our bodies, not the fake foods we see everywhere.
Do you know it’s all a part of a strategic plan to sicken us all so ‘they’ can make a killing out of pharmaceuticals, or aid in their plan to depopulate the planet.
And guess what? You’ve fallen for it! We all have along the way. We are all guilty.
But not any more… we have woken up to their schemes and will not be fooled any more!
OK, so what is the strategy ahead?
While ‘they’ are out there doing their level best to get rid of us, we need to deploy some strategies that outwit them.
People, all across the world, have been brainwashed into thinking they need vaccines. I’m not against vaccines in general, if all the ingredients are of high class and designed to do the job they say they will, I guess they are ok. But all this nonsense about flu vaccines and those that are supposed to protect us from ‘the virus’ are right out criminal.
So apart from resetting your mind by not listening to all their fear tactics, we need to eat and drink nutrient-dense foods as quickly outlined above. Because our foods do not contain all the nutrients that they should, usually through bad agriculture, we need to supplement with what I have listed below:
1. Vitamins to Boost your Immune System
While all vitamins are essential for tip-top health, these vitamins are important to boost your immune system:
- Vitamin A – found in the bright orange/red fruit and vegetables
- Vitamin B6 – Turkey breast, grass-fed beef, Pistachios & Tuna are some of the best. Supplementation maybe necessary to boost your immune system
- Vitamin D3 – one of the most lacked vitamins, especially for those lacking daily sunshine on their skin. Many times, supplementation is best.
- Vitamin E – Sunflower seeds and Almonds are two of the best sources. There are many others but they don’t supply as much Vitamin E. Unless you are receiving regular quantities of these, supplementation may be necessary.
2. Plant-Based Minerals (Colloidal)
These are known to boost your immune system.
Unfortunately, many of the minerals supplements you buy at the Pharmacy or even in the Health Shops, contain metallic minerals that cannot be absorbed by our body.
It’s believed that only 3-12% of the minerals (depending upon your age) are absorbed. The reason for this is that our body is not designed to eat rocks, or metals as found on our earth.
But what does ‘eat’ rocks and metals, in fact, thrives on them for food?
Yes, plants love to ‘gobble’ them all up.
Then, they change those same rocks and metals, through photosynthesis, into colloidal minerals.
Plant Derived Minerals vs Metallic Minerals by Marilyn Williams
Plants ‘eat’ metallic minerals and then we eat the plants
Now these same colloidal minerals are what our animals feast on, and then many of us eat the animals… therefore gaining lovely plant-based minerals in our diet.
Or… we eat the plants, gaining the minerals first-hand.
I read recently that to get more iron in your diet you should cook using an iron pot! To gather more iron, use a spoon to stir the pot which scrapes more iron into your food!
My goodness! When did we need to eat iron pots?
If that was the case, we could all run around gnawing on a piece of iron. Yum yum!
Of-course we don’t do that, do we?
No, because minerals need to be changed into the type of minerals our body can utilise, therefore we eat plants and some animal meats.
Now something else to be aware of is that minerals are synergistic. This means one works with another, or with vitamins. For example, to absorb the colloidal iron well, you need Vitamin C.
M.A.T.E. Multi Sustain 800
with Immune Support
This is a multi-nutrient superfood formula containing over 90 plant nutrients, with over 800 individual plant compounds that provide over 75 minerals, 22 natural vitamins, 18 amino acids, Omega 3, 6, 9.
Ingredients: Melaleuca aAternifolia Essential
Oil, Moringa leaf, Senonian Vegetate, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Kelp concentrate, and Wormwood.
Serving size: 4 capsules per day.
What I strongly recommend, as this one product contains all the minerals, natural vitamins and amino acids, I believe this would be one of the best products to boost your immune system. It contains the zinc, iron, selenium… plus 71 other colloidal minerals that you take at the same time. All the vitamins are sourced naturally and contain the bioflavenoids that are necessary for them to be absorbed into your body.
This makes it easy to ensure you are receiving all the necessary nutrients required to keep you healthy and strong.
3. Essential Oils
I am a lover of essential oils. I use only 100% pure therapeutic grade oils that are completely safe to consume.
Essential oils are the very life-essence of the plant… the life-blood so to speak. All the nutrient content of the plant is contained in that single drop of oil.
They are so strong! For example, a single drop of peppermint oil is equal to about 28 cups of peppermint tea! I don’t know about you, but I don’t know anyone who drinks that much in one day… every day!
My favourite drink with peppermint essential oil is home-made Choco-Mint hot chocolate. Yum!
But let’s see how essential oils can aid in boosting your immune system. Recommended are:
- Cassia – type of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Bark
- Green Mandarin (don’t let the word green turn you off… the flavour is amazing!)
All of these are known immune system boosters.
Now I don’t mean you need to be taking them all. Not at all. You can choose some of your favourites from off the list. For example, if I were going to purchase just three, I think I would choose Lemon, Peppermint and Cassia. Oh but then I wouldn’t have Green Mandarin… Vetiver…Copaiba… ugh, they are all good! 🙂
These are so simple to use. Just add a drop or two into your water bottle. I love the licorice flavour of Fennel so I will often add 3 drops into my 1 litre water bottle. But to change out the flavours, I’ll only add one drop Fennel, and one or two from the list above.
I simple change the flavour every day. Why drink the same when you can have a whole smorgasbord of flavours? they taste yum while they are busy building my immune system. Can’t get better than that!
Each day we are consuming home-made Quinine. I will show how to make that at a later date. Watch this space!
5. MMS & DMSO
I have purchased MMS and DMSO from our local Wholefoods store. (Not the brands shown)
- MMS = Miracle Mineral Solution
- DMSO = Dimethyl sulfoxide
My husband and I take both of these together daily.
The DMSO helps to push the MMS through your system which is why we take them together.
6. Pine Needle Tea
- No, I have not been drinking Pine Needle Tea, but that doesn’t stop me from recommending it. The reason is that we haven’t been able to source to correct pine needles at this time. It’s mainly gum or blackwood trees around our area.
- This is not to say that you shouldn’t try it if you have pine trees in abundance in your area.
Here’s how to make it:
7. You can also boost your immune system with:
- Herbs like Holy basil
- Elderberry syrup
You may not like everything I’ve mentioned in this list, but I’ve given you plenty to choose from. You do not need to use them all.
This is not a full comprehensive list by any means. It just shows you a little of what your body requires to make up for the lack of nutrients in our diet.
Please Note: When you purchase from Paradise Nutrients or doTERRA, I will receive a small remuneration.
To receive the full benefit of any or all of these above, and to boost your immune system, you need to be eating a healthy diet, shunning junk foods, hydrating often and exercising such as a good walk.
85,376 total views, 22 views today