I didn’t ever think I would be writing a post explaining why I don’t believe President Trump is the Messiah or the Anti-Christ!
I have heard people saying things about Trump which have bothered me that they would say such a thing. So I typed into my search engine:
- ‘Is Trump the Messiah?’
- I was really surprised to see many posts suggesting this to be true.
- ‘Is Trump the Anti-Christ?’
- and once again I became really surprised to see so many posts claiming this one is so!
So let me address why I believe both of them to be untrue, as best I can.
Is Trump the Messiah?
International Standard Version
“At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look! Here’s the Messiah!’ or ‘There he is!’, don’t believe it.” – Jesus speaking. (Matthew 24:23)
So Jesus warned us not to be running around looking for Him here and there. Yes, we are to look for His coming, but it will not be in secret so that we need to ask others where to find Him. Not at all!
Jesus will come with such power and authority which we all immediately recognise. He will not come and undergo an election process to rise into power.
Let me say something else… are these people telling me that my dearest and closest friend, Jesus, is President Trump? Come on! I can guarantee that no matter how smart President Trump may be, he’s not been listening to my prayers!
Long list of accomplishments
There is no doubt about it, there is a long list of achievements brought about through President Trump. Some say ‘What has he achieved?’ I find this amazing, because the list is so very long, but some of the main ones, in my opinion, are…
He has either stopped, or in the process of stopping:
- Child/Human Trafficking
- Child Sex Trafficking
- Pedophilia within the elite, Hollywood, etc. etc and has…
- Rescued children by the millions from underground. This includes those taken from above and those being farmed and have lived all their lives underground.
- Instigating World Peace
- The taking down of CEO’s, and government officials involved in evil practices. worldwide!
- And… so on…
If you have no idea of the other accomplishments, please go to The Frank Report who has taken the time to list a heap of them out. Mind you, it was posted on 18th April, 2020 so it is not comprehensive at all.
Constant flack like water off a duck’s back
I don’t know if there is another man alive that could have taken the flack that President Trump has taken since he came into office. The world watches on as Americans pull him down around every corner. Here in Australia, most people have no appreciation for what he is doing, both for the U.S. and for us as well. Yes, it’s amazing!
It’s hard to see any respect for the office, it just doesn’t appear to be there. We see love, but we also see hate!
But I believe he is able to deflect the flack because he see’s the end from the beginning. He has an immense army of people working with him behind the scenes. They are on track, so it’s just a matter of time before all is revealed. He knew what he was walking into, and was prepared to give up all for the cause.
But does it make him the Messiah? No of-course not. He is a man like any other, but praise God, a good man with a good heart, together with the grit and determination to see the job accomplished of draining this world-wide swamp of the Swamp Rats! And he will!
Is Trump the Anti-Christ?
Firstly, the ‘Anti-Christ’ Myth
In looking into whether President Trump is the Messiah or the Antichrist, first let’s first look at what the Bible really says concerning ‘the Anti-Christ’. We have to go the the Greek to do this:
- The term ‘Anti-Christ/Anti-Christs’ is not mentioned in Revelations at all.
- This term means:
- Antichrist or Anti-anointing
- Antichrists or Anti-anointings.
- John wrote it this way:
- 1 John 2:18 – Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
- 1 John 2:22 – Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
- 1 John 4:3 – And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
- 2 John 1:7 – For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
- At no point does John refer to an ‘Antichrist’ as an individual who will rise in fame. There are many antichrists… or many who have the spirit of antichrist.
- He clearly states that ‘it should come’ and that even at the time of writing ‘even now already is it in the world’!
When reading through these scriptures, it is quite apparent that they never refer to an individual. It’s anything that is ‘anti to Christ’! That means, anything that is anti or opposite of:
- Anti nation etc. etc. etc.
Who or What would fit this description?
So from this we see it is ‘anything anti to Christ’,
Can we look around the world and see if there is one group, or groups of people, that fit this description?
I believe without any shadow of a doubt that all the people involved in the New World Order / One World Government / Bloodline Globalists/ the Deep State / the Cabal and all their minions, fit this description perfectly.
These people are really anti-God and have done all they can to eliminate God out of society.
As you can see, it’s not just one person, but whole groups of people operating the same agenda. Hundreds, in fact, thousands of people!
So if you’re looking for the antichrists in our world, look no further than this group of people who have infiltrated every country and every society. They have also infiltrated every school, university, lodges and even right into the seminaries. It simply goes on and on…
They are working to a carefully planned agenda to reduce the population (eugenics) through poisoning everything around us… the water we drink, air we breathe, food we eat, including the use of vaccinations, and so much more. Please don’t take my word for it. Do your own research. You’ll find information everywhere.
So is Trump the Messiah or an Antichrist?
These people are all part of the Illuminati… the One World Government. Together, they all have the same agenda. They are led, guided and directed by Satan, working through the 13 bloodline families who control the world.
We know that the anti-christs seek to dominate the world in every area. Religion. Politics. Family. Law. Health. etc. etc.
Is President Trump working in a team that are trying to enslave the world and bring us all into subjection to them? Absolutely not! He, and the whole Team, including the military, are working incredibly hard to bring these people down and to stop what they are doing. And it’s happening… even as I write this.
The News media are wrapped up in this as well, so that is why we don’t hear anything good concerning the President. But their time is coming too.
Trump is about as anti-globalist as they get.
So let’s ask the question again… is President Trump – Messiah or Anti-Christ?
Of-course not. He’s a man with such a love for his country, and fortunately for us all, his concern flows over to every country of the world. He is the face that acts on behalf of the Team of White Hats who are working tirelessly and endlessly, behind the scenes on our behalf.
3,077 total views, 3 views today